A Total Solution – Complete Customer Satisfaction since 1988.
In 1988, ATS was formed with the idea of creating a different kind of company – a company where “Complete Customer Satisfaction” was not just an idle slogan, but a mentality shared by all the employees to create a culture of pride in service and workmanship. To make this vision a reality, company founder John Robinson knew that the right employees – properly trained – were essential. The end result needed to be customers who would know that A Total Solution could easily and expertly handle every customer safety and security requirement, from design through installation and beyond.
The end result needed to be customer peace of mind. In the twenty-plus years since, the employees of ATS have embraced this culture of customer satisfaction, and the customers have, in turn, embraced ATS.
More than just a Fire Alarm Company, Our Services Include:
- CCTV Installation, CCTV Service & Video Surveillance
- Fire Alarm Installation & Fire Alarm Service
- Nurse Call Systems
- Fire Sprinkler Systems Service & Fire Sprinkler Installation
- Fire Pump Inspection, Fire Pump Service & Fire Pump Installation
- Fire Hydrant Inspection, Fire Hydrant Service & Fire Hydrant Installation
- Access Control Installation and Access Control Service
WHO WE ARE
- CEO & Founder
“A Total Solution, Inc. (ATS) was started with the idea that we would provide complete customer...more
“I think the real key to our success has been our ability to form trusting, long-lasting...more
- Vice President, Customer Relations
“I never forget that we’re in business only because of our customers.” Mr. Reavis’ 24 years...more
- Vice President of Engineering
“It’s very gratifying to be able to protect our customers and their assets, keeping their property...more
- Project/Operations Manager
“It’s very rewarding to see a project come together and know you’ve got another very happy...more
- Chief Financial Officer
John grew up living abroad as a US Military dependent. He worked his way through college...more
- Director of Service
“ I take care of our customers, one customer at a time.” Credentials 14 years in...more
- Sales Manager
“ Customer service is my number one priority.” Credentials 22 years in the security/fire/CCTV industry Efficient...more
- Fire protection is of the upmost importance in commercial buildings in case of an emergency. One of the best preventative...
- From belongings and memories, to your actual loved ones, your home is the hub of the most important things in...
- Fire inspections are necessary to keep your employees and property safe from any potential hazards. They evaluate the safety level...
- Fire alarms are an incredibly important part of your commercial building or business’s fire protection – and they are also...
- AEDs, or automated external defibrillators, are machines that check and monitor the heart’s rhythm, and can also send electric pulses...