A Total Solution – Complete Customer Satisfaction since 1988.
In 1988, ATS was formed with the idea of creating a different kind of company – a company where “Complete Customer Satisfaction” was not just an idle slogan, but a mentality shared by all the employees to create a culture of pride in service and workmanship. To make this vision a reality, company founder John Robinson knew that the right employees – properly trained – were essential. The end result needed to be customers who would know that A Total Solution could easily and expertly handle every customer safety and security requirement, from design through installation and beyond.
The end result needed to be customer peace of mind. In the twenty-plus years since, the employees of ATS have embraced this culture of customer satisfaction, and the customers have, in turn, embraced ATS.
More than just a Fire Alarm Company, Our Services Include:
- CCTV Installation, CCTV Service & Video Surveillance
- Fire Alarm Installation & Fire Alarm Service
- Nurse Call Systems
- Fire Sprinkler Systems Service & Fire Sprinkler Installation
- Fire Pump Inspection, Fire Pump Service & Fire Pump Installation
- Fire Hydrant Inspection, Fire Hydrant Service & Fire Hydrant Installation
- Access Control Installation and Access Control Service
WHO WE ARE
- CEO & Founder
“A Total Solution, Inc. (ATS) was started with the idea that we would provide complete customer...more
“I think the real key to our success has been our ability to form trusting, long-lasting...more
- Vice President, Customer Relations
“I never forget that we’re in business only because of our customers.” Mr. Reavis’ 24 years...more
- Vice President of Engineering
“It’s very gratifying to be able to protect our customers and their assets, keeping their property...more
- Project/Operations Manager
“It’s very rewarding to see a project come together and know you’ve got another very happy...more
- Chief Financial Officer
John grew up living abroad as a US Military dependent. He worked his way through college...more
- Director of Service
“ I take care of our customers, one customer at a time.” Credentials 14 years in...more
- Sales Manager
“ Customer service is my number one priority.” Credentials 22 years in the security/fire/CCTV industry Efficient...more
- Backflow prevention systems are a must-have for any commercial property with dishwashers, (nearly extinct) photo developing equipment, large sinks, or...
- Although it is probably one of the last things that you’re thinking about as a business owner, having your commercial...
- In a perfect world, a commercial fire protection system would be a one-and-done situation that required no upkeep or maintenance....
- We have all heard the saying “it takes a thief to catch one,” and those of us in the home...
- In 2013, a whopping 100,500 non-residential structure fires and 118,000 non-home structure fires were reported. A large number of these...