We can inspect, test and maintain your fire protection system including your fire alarms, fire pumps and fire sprinklers to ensure they are performing properly. Our inspectors will inspect your fire protection systems and provide a list of recommendations based on both the legal requirements and your business needs. Should we find any problems, our expert crew would be happy to provide the services needed to bring your system in compliance.
Did you know ATS’s owner has one of the oldest state fire alarm contractor licenses within the state of Florida?
We are experienced
- We have two additional state certified fire alarm/low voltage contractors as part of our staff
- We have experience and understand all local, state & national codes
- One of our staff members is a Florida state certified CEU instructor – He has trained and certified hundreds of our competitors’ technicians, and license holders since 1996
- Majority of our staff members and technicians are NICET certified by the National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies
We are resourceful
- Fire alarm systems
- Fire sprinkler systems
- Fire hydrants
- Fire pumps
- Back flow
- Stand pipes
We can provide inspections and service for every component of your fire protection systems.
We are code compliant
- Local fire code
- Florida Statutes
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Agency for Healthcare Administration (ACHA)
Rest assured. Our services meet or exceed all state and local requirements.