“It’s very rewarding to see a project come together and know you’ve got another very happy customer.”
An accomplished industry executive with over 30 years of experience that includes security, fire alarm, project management, and training, Mr. Verdecia is Project/Operations Manager for the Electronic and Sprinkler Division, responsible for installation, sales, technical support, planning, and layout for access control systems, fire systems, and security alarm systems. Technically proficient, Mr. Verdecia was a pioneer in voice recognition technology, successfully converting analog sound to digital.
Among Mr. Verdecia’s additional accomplishments and credentials:
- GE Certified, FASA, BASA, Bosch, 9000 Smart Software Certified
- Skilled in system service and maintenance
- Knowledgeable in remote programming (RAM IV Bosch and DSC) for security, fire, and access control systems
- Educated in electronic security, data processing, computer applications, and networking
- Fluent in English & Spanish