Alarm Monitoring Maintenance
A Total Solution, Inc. (ATS) services the majority of commercial fire alarm dialer systems. In fact, ATS’s technicians have the capability to service 79% of all life safety and security brands on the market today. ATS proudly services fire alarm brands such as Vigilant, Silent Knight, Edwards, EST, Bosch, Siemens, Simplex, Notifier, Detection Systems, and Faraday.
Alarm Monitoring Installations
A Total Solution, Inc. (ATS) focuses on technical innovations that can best meet the quality and financial budgeting needs of our customers. We offer solutions, not just innovative products. As an authorized Bosch dealer, we offer our customers extraordinary customer service backed by Bosch quality. ATS has the capability to take over the 24-central station monitoring on most existing systems such as Bosch, GE, Vigilant, Silent Knight, Fire-Lite, Honeywell, Ademco and many more.
ATS is Tampa Bay’s choice when a commercial or residential consumer is looking to monitor a security, fire, nurse call, or fire sprinkler system. We have the technical staff to monitor your existing fire and security alarm system. ATS utilizes the latest technology to 24-hour monitor your fire alarm or security alarm system. Ask about Bosch’s Internet protocol (IP) hardwired and cellular solutions. Decrease fixed operating expense by:
- Eliminating the need to have two phone lines, at an estimated cost of $45/month per line!
- Minimizing the risk of unexpected expenses created by lightning surges to traditional copper phone lines – remember that Florida is the “lightning capital of the world.”
- Choosing inexpensive alternatives on security transmission channels.
- Making use of existing systems on the market since Bosch’s new IP hardwired and cellular solutions are fully compatible.
We can also help minimize liability concerns:
- The risk of security breaches is decreased due to the elimination of having phone lines cut.
- Secure, supervised IP communications transmit test signals several times an hour, unlike traditional phone lines that only send a signal every 24 hours.
Alarm Monitoring Repairs
Since 1988, ATS has repaired and installed hundreds of fire and security system dialers that utilize copper phone lines, cellular connections, one-way radio systems, private microwave radio systems, two-way RF multiplex systems, etc. ATS has experience, holding one of the oldest “Contractor I” state licenses in the state of Florida. In fact, ATS is not your typical “One Call Does it All” fire protection contractor; we provide exceptional service. 84% of ATS’s technicians have been actively working in the life safety and critical systems industry for more than 10 years.
Alarm Monitoring Emergency Service
24 hours a day 365 days a year, ATS technicians are equipped and ready to service your fire alarm and security dialer system. ATS’s employees are NICET, FASA/BASA, and factory certified to handle most fire alarm and security system trouble and alarm conditions.